Motorola MOCA Adapter for Ethernet Over Coax, 1,000 Mbps Bonded 2.0 MoCA (Model MM1000)
Free Shipping Included! Motorola MOCA Adapter for Ethernet Over Coax, 1,000 Mbps Bonded 2.0 MoCA (Model MM1000) by Motorola at CTOSoft. MPN: MM1000-10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MoCA uses your home's coaxial cable network to provide a high-speed reliable Ethernet connection using existing coax cable between your router and a
Features & Highlights
- MoCA uses a home's coaxial cable wiring to create a fast, reliable Ethernet connection between a router and any device with an Ethernet port. With speeds up to 1,000 Mbps, Bonded MoCA 2.0 beats wireless for speed, latency, reliability, and security.
- Transmits over the same coax cables as your cable TV or fiber-optic service, with no interference. Does not work with: Direct TV, Dish or other satellite TV, AT&T Internet, and AT&T U-verse coax networks.
- A Point of Entry (PoE) filter is included to prevent unauthorized access to your MoCA network and protect network security.
- You need MoCA capability built into your router or provided to the router by a MoCA Adapter. Most FiOS routers have MoCA capability, but most other routers and modem/routers need a MoCA Adapter. You need a MoCA Adapter for each device you want to connect back to the router using MoCA. You can connect up to 16 devices back to your router using MoCA.
- Easy plug-in setup, with no need for configuring the MoCA Adapter or re-configuring your router. Friendly, professional USA customer support and 2 year warranty.
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.13 x 1.13 x 1.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|