Product Description & Reviews
Developing Internet Of Things (IoT) applications have become incredibly easy and inexpensive thanks to the availability of low-cost integrated circuits such as the ESP8266. This development board allows anyone to quickly get started building their next internet-connected project in seconds! Just plug into a USB port, download the programming app (Arduino IDE), and you'll be ready to start writing code that runs on this revolutionary chip. Plenty of examples, guides, and projects are available for taking your first steps!
Features & Highlights
- 1×WeMos D1 Mini (ESP8266), 1×Shields: Relay, DHT-11, Micro SD, and Proto, and 1×Micro-USB Cable
- Built-in USB to Serial UART adapter (CH340G) with Micro-USB connector
- WeMos D1 Mini Kit plug and play with Arduino, NodeMCU, AT+Commands!
- Onboard GPIO (11 Digital, 1 Analog), USB, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-Wire available
- 5V input power over USB or Vin pin (labeled 5V)
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.